Tips and Tricks On How To Market Your Presence At the Business to Business Trade Show
Our highly skilled committee and marketing team does their best to promote the trade show year round. Working with our contacts in the print, television, radio, digital, and social media world has allowed for heavy promotion year round.
However, we want more more and you should too. Now that you’ve decided to participate at this year’s show, we need you to start promoting your participation.
Think about it. If every exhibitor got an additional 10 people to attend that normally wouldn’t, we’d be looking at nearly 1,700 more attendees on top of the 2,500 we already expect. That’s a nice little bump.
Ideas for Exhibitors
- Send invitations to customers and include a prize giveaways to encourage your clientele to visit you at the show. Remember, having a big crowd in front of your booth isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re popular.
- Include show reminders in your newsletters & publications for your clients.
- Put Thursday, June 13, 2013 on your website’s calendar of events.
- Place the Trade Show logo and a link to the B2B on your website.
- Add your booth number and show date to your marketing mix.
- Purchase a display ad with our local advertisers including The Sun Journal, Uncle Andy’s, Twin City Times, Lewiston Auburn Magazine, MaineBiz, Gleason Media, Nassau Broadcasting, Portland Press Herald, Kennebec Journal, Chamber of Commerce, and others.
- Use an email signature with show dates, booth number and link to the B2B website.