The official policies and procedures for exhibitors are outlined in the Exhibitor Policies and Resource Guide but some of the main responsibilities include:
Setting up your booth before the show opens and tearing down your booth no earlier than 5:30 pm on the day of the show.
Staffing your booth at all times.
Providing sufficient insurance to cover your booth.
Sponsoring is a cost effective way to get your company name out to a wide audience by piggy backing on advertisements already being distributed. From small to large budgets, a sponsorship will give you increased visibility and impressions across a variety of media mediums that you organization may not have the budget to enter. By sponsoring the Business to Business Trade Show, we can help you by providing;
- Excellent exposure
- Brand awareness and recognition
- Community involvement
- Develop new business partnerships
- Media exposure
- Highly targeted marketing
- Create, develop, and enhance credibility
- Distribute branded samples or trial offers
- Build customer confidence in your brand.
Promotions are available to show exhibitors only. Here are some Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities already available;
(NEW) TRADE SHOW LANYARD SPONSOR: $2,000
An exclusive sponsorship, the lanyard prominently features your company name embroidered into the fabric and will be handed out to all sponsors, attendees, and exhibitors attending the event. The sponsorship includes a listing in the Trade Show Program.
(NEW) EXHIBITOR BREAKFAST SPONSOR: $350
An exclusive sponsorship, the exhibitor breakfast is for those unable to make the Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce’s Kick-Off Breakfast going on at the same time. Opportunity to display promotional and branded material until doors open to the public. For additional details, please contact event organizers.
(NEW) CARPETING SPONSOR: Please contact
An exclusive sponsorship, the carpeting would custom feature your logo or name embroidered into the material placed on the trade show floor during the duration of the event. Visual representation would be displayed to all sponsors, attendees, and exhibitors attending the event. The sponsorship includes a listing in the Trade Show Program. Sponsor is responsible for ordering and providing to event organizers ten (10) days before event. For additional details, please contact event organizers.
(NEW) BOTTLED WATER SPONSOR: $3,000
An exclusive sponsorship, 3,000 bottles labeled with your company logo will be available in large iced barrels strategically located throughout the trade show floor. The sponsorship includes a listing and company description in the Trade Show Program.
For more information, please contact event organizer Calvin Rinck at (207) 784-0161 or by email.
It’s important to go into the Business to Business Trade Show with a game plan.
To make the most of your experience, consider these ideas:
- Pre-show marketing: Drive customers to your booth by launching a new product or showcasing something new and exciting.
- Set goals for the show, including how many new contacts you hope to make, how many existing customers you hope to meet, and what new resources you can find for your business from the other exhibitors.
- Once the show is over, follow up with post-show contacts. Thank people for visiting your booth and encourage them to do business with you.
Remember, the Business to Business Trade Show serves as an opportunity. It’s up to you and your staff to make the most of it.
The Sunday before the event, the Sun Journal will publish a special insert distributed to approximately 34,000 homes and businesses throughout the greater Lewiston-Auburn and Androscoggin County area.
On the day of the event, attendees will be provided a copy of the insert at the registration desk which will highlight exhibiting business.
The insert also includes a map of the trade show floor, brief write-up of exhibitors, local economic development news and a free business size card ad for all exhibitors. The B2B committee also encourages you to do pre-show marketing to alert your customers where to find you during the show.
Please fill out this form and indicate how many Ham, Turkey, Veggie and/or gluten free options you would like. Provided by a local restaurant, lunches cost $12 a piece and include a sandwich, bottled water, chips, and item of fruit.
No registration required. Just head on over to the food concession area of the Colisee to grab some free food as the show begins to unwind.
Before heading to the Colisee, start your day with the largest Chamber breakfast of the year at the Ramada Inn in Lewiston. To register for the breakfast, please visit the Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce and register online under “News and Events”. Exhibitor fees do not cover the breakfast as this is a separate event. Still have questions or concerns, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at (207) 783-2249.
Orders may be made at the trade show as a courtesy however we ask that you leave the actual transaction until after the show. No cash, credit cards or monetary items should be exchanged on the day of the show.
Many of our exhibitors use the B2B as a chance to meet potential customers, reconnect with business professionals, or to serve as a public relations tool to supplement their television, radio, and print marketing efforts.
In fact, many B2B exhibitors have remarked that attendees have called weeks or months after the show and said, “I saw you at the B2B.”
Remember, the more effort you put into connecting with your clients, the more you often get out of it. The trade show serves as an opportunity. It’s up to you and your staff to make the most out of it.
Small businesses make up the framework of America. If your organization has three or less employees, you will have a reduced rate. Of course, if you are a Chamber of Commerce member, your booth cost will be reduced even further.
Unless your organization is a Chamber of Commerce member, there are no additional discounts at this time.
Additional items (optional) that may be of interest include;
- $12.00 per lunch. Provided by a local restaurant, sandwich choice includes ham, turkey, or veggie option. Bottled water, chips, and item of fruit included as well.
- $5.00 per waste basket. Delivered to your booth prior to the start of the show, waste basket includes trash bags and waste disposal throughout the course of the show.
- $20.00 per unit of carpeting. Delivered to your booth prior to the start of the show, carpeting is 4′ wide by 7′ deep and is black in color.
- $25.00 per electronic database. Delivered within 30 days post event, electronic database includes contact information for event attendees (provided a business card has been submitted).
By registering, your booth with include:
- 7’d x 8’w booth.
- 7’ back wall and 30” sides.
- One 6’ table with tablecloth and skirting.
- One 110 volt, 5 amp electrical receptacle within six feet of booth wall with one outlet per exhibitor.
- Two chairs.
- Up to four (4) employee name tags.
- Your company name via blue lettering on white background sign.
- Free wireless internet.
- Free parking.
- Free business size card ad in the 2013 Business to Business Trade Show insert published the Sunday before the event by the Sun Journal.
- Security for your booth (inside exhibitors).
- Opportunity to network with other exhibitors and 2,500 attendees.
Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce Members with four (4) or more employees are priced at $475.00 per booth, Non-Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce Members with four (4) or more employees are at $625.00 per booth, Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce Members with zero to three (0-3) employees are priced at $225.00 per booth and Non-Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce Members with zero to three (0-3) employees are at $275.00 per booth.
Double booth purchases will be priced at less than the going rate.
Limited larger booths (smaller than a double booth but larger than a single) are available at a separate price. Please call for availability.
Booth selection is based on first come, first serve.
Booths are typically assigned a little over a month in advance of the show.
Booths at the end of the row or on a corner are typically blocked off due to sponsor location preference. Depending on the sponsorship level, sponsors receive location priority. However if no sponsor wants that location, all booths are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
If my booth is not a premium space like an end-cap, will I still get traffic especially in the back corners?
The layout of the Trade Show is designed in order to give all of our exhibitors as much foot traffic as possible. Once in the aisle, many attendees make their way up and down the pathways in a serpentine manner. So, even if you are in a back corner, you’ll still get traffic. Of course, the more appealing your display, enthusiasm and marketing efforts prior to the show, the higher likelihood of increased traffic.
At this time, there will not be a business service center on the grounds. However, we encourage all attendees and exhibitors to talk business and network in the Baxter Brewing Lounge found upstairs at the Colisee.